- Film Production: Effective at organizing and coordinating shoots; experience using production equipment. Conduct script analysis and supervise script changes. Excellent organizational and communication talents; solid skills in improving productivity and efficiency while reducing costs by up to 40%.
- Administration and Communication: Provide efficient administrative support for a diverse array of program participants and staff. Prioritize and organize workloads to meet strict deadlines; train and support team members. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with management, staff, and internal and external groups.
Skills and Certifications: Certified CPR/First Aid attendant, Fire Guard Certified NYC. Certified theatrical electrician. MS Suite, Google Suit, Adobe Suite, iMovie, limited Movie Magic knowledge, Tumblr, Medium and WordPress HTML abilities and social media savvy. Valid New York Driver’s license, fluent Spanish speaker.
United Skates / Associate Producer (post production)
- Supervise and assist with archival research, licensing, and talent acquisition. Providing assistance with releases, budget management, transcriptions and intern supervision and advancement.
- Responsible for social media planning and coordinating releases with impact producer for premier/circuit tour.
#GoingHomeless / 1st Assistant Director
- Produced and assistant-directed the 12 episode web series. Planned, organized, and budgeted film shoots utilizing Excel and Quickbooks. Completed and maintained all SAG and liability insurance paperwork.
- Frequently worked numerous hours to meet strict deadlines. Responsible for shoot timing on-set
Out To Dry / Producer, Assistant Director
- Located and secured approval for shoot locations at low cost, assisted in costuming, running social media and successful fundraising for entire project.
- Played a key role in defusing tension and ensuring successful shoots on-set and monitoring for continuity.
Walk Me Through It / Executive Producer
- Co-produced and cast the short film. Organized, and budgeted film shoots and pre-staging.
- Wrote scenes, treatments, and portions of scripts in conjunction with co-producer.
Barista: a new film / Producer, Production Assistant
- Co-produced and production assisted the DP and Director on-set.
- Organized and budgeted film shoots and pre-staging, prepared all paperwork including run-sheets, cue sheets, call times and timestamps and script supervision.
- Secured approval for shoot locations, assisted with travel, transfers and craft services.
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Production Manager – Brut News Network, New York, NY 2017-present
- Provide support throughout the production process for budgeting, scheduling, crew/ equipment arrangements.
- Track production costs and allocations. Brainstorm several concept series, evergreen content -including formatting pilots and co-producing pitches/shoots.
- Cultivate culture, operational functions and ideas for workplace happiness and creativity opportunities.
Chief of Staff to the Co-founders – Upworthy– New York, NY 2014-2017
- Run special projects related to culture and corporate success for the company while also working to envision, plan, and execute culture initiatives throughout the company. Plan major internal conversations on an ongoing basis. Organize and run all company calls, budgetary operations, and travel approvals.
- Optimize and organize the co-founders calendars, inboxes and ensure the co-founders have clear goals, clear priorities. Provide the data, research, and resources needed in order to achieve all company goals, whilst maintaining a “low impact” approach to the rest of the team.
- Help leaders and team members throughout the company get what they need from co-founders. Assist team leads to achieve their goals with the most assistance and least detriment from co-founders.